- Smith & Wollensky
- $39,570.00 -62,650.00/year*
212 E 55th St
Quality Branded Restaurant Group is Hiring a FLOOR MANAGER for the flagship Smith & Wollensky located in Midtown Manhattan.
- Provide legendary hospitality to our renowned regular guests, and work to welcome new guests like regulars.
- Prior and relevant NYC management experience required.
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience handling high volume service with excellence.
- Management of large staff a plus.
Quality Branded is a group of upscale restaurants, which are owned or managed by father-son restauranteurs Alan and Michael Stillman with Chef Craig Koketsu, including the flagship location of Smith & Wollensky, Maloney and Porcelli, Quality Meats New York and Miami Beach, Quality Italian New York and Denver, Park Avenue (Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer), Quality Eats and Don Angie.
We Offer Eligible Employees:
- A robust Medical plan with significant employer contribution.
- Eligibility for Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Transit Benefits.
- 401 (k) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Dining Discounts and Benefits
- Competitive salaries with bonus eligibility.
Quality Branded provides equal opportunity with regard to all terms and conditions of employment.
More detail about Smith & Wollensky part of Quality Branded, please visit
Associated topics: day manager, day shift manager, deli manager, general operations manager, kitchen manager, night manager, night shift manager, operations manager, restaurant leader, store manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...