Address: 750 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022, United States (US)
Hourly/Salaried: Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Position Type: Regular
Sephora LP is constantly evolving to ensure we have products available to delight our clients. Our action-oriented Agents, Investigators and Managers employ leading edge technology in stores, distribution centers and our Field Support Center to positively impact bottom line results. With respect for all, we act safely to resolve theft situations without disrupting the client experience. We operate with transparency, celebrate openly and foster teamwork in pursuit of our goals.
Your role at Sephora:
As a Loss Prevention Agent, you protect the assets of the store against theft. Working with the District Loss Prevention Manager, you will partner with store leadership in the development and execution of shrinkage percentage plans. In addition, you will:
* Conduct surveillance on the sales floor as well as utilizing CCTV system to identify, observe, and apprehend or deter individuals from committing external thefts (testifying in court if necessary) * Adhere to all laws and Sephora policies concerning apprehensions, search and seizure, and the preservation of evidence * Prepare prompt and complete reports relative to all theft incidents, merchandise recoveries, and accident investigations, and audits * Testify in court on behalf of the company, in any case, criminal or civil, to which the Agent is summoned * Heighten and maintain store LP awareness by attending and participating in store meetings, new hire trainings and continuous cast training * Provide support and work in multiple store locations if hired in a multi-store area * Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Work-Life Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, & Initiative
We think you'd be a great for this role if you have:
* Minimum 1-year assets protection or loss prevention experience in a retail environment * Flexible availability to work during \"peak\" retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays * Strong communication skills
You'll love working here because:
* The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams - people you can be proud to work with * The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product, often multiple times a month. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!) * The education. Sephora heavily invests in training for our store associates - not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you can achieve your professional goals * The perks. Sephora offers medical benefits, competitive 401k, gift matching, and a 'perks' program that includes various discounts at participating companies (hotels, rental cars, telecommunication, gyms, etc) * The LVMH family. Sephora's parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 prestige brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Moet Chandon, Marc Jacobs, Dior, and so many more
Our legal team wants you to know what's required:
* Ability to stand/walk the sales floor for entire shift * Satisfy and maintain all licensing requirements (as required by state or local jurisdiction) * Adherence to Sephora's dress code and other policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
Associated topics: loss control, loss prevention, metal detection, monitor, patrol officer, public safety, public safety officer, secure, unarmed, university
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.